Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekly Training Video #5:- Nov 18th 2013



Pretty crappy week for Snatching again. Big part of that is technical adjustments. Trying to get more Lat activation to reduce the arm bend a bit. Not only hard but throws me off the groove majorly.
Pretty confused on how much arm bend is optimal for me, it allows me to use a narrower grip while still pulling high to my hips...But more arm bend also results in a reduction of Hip Power output, and I think it probably affects timing on the receive.

Arm bend on clean is pretty freakishly awesome though.  :D

Lat activation started getting much better towards end of week.
As far as I can tell, the bar path looks alright. I'm sure there's room for improvement though. Need to do that for the Clean too.

I think a video got cut short here by accident (that 165 CJ was meant to have a Power Clean at the beginning :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment