Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Training - 1st January 2014: 2nd day of Smolov Jr.


Back Squat: 190x7x5
Ab Wheel 3x

Yay! Happy New Year everybody! Too bad my new year post is slightly late, and a boring one about an ordinary training day. woohoo!

As far as training goals are concerned, I haven't really thought about it much beyond accomplishing what I had aimed to accomplish last term. (315lb Back Squat for reps, 185lb Snatch, 225lb Clean and Jerk) I don't think these should be too hard to reach now, it mainly depends on where my co op placement ends up being for the Spring term. Other than that, I hope to compete, or be ready to compete at some point. I guess I'll have to look in to that.

On another note, Left hamstring has been bugging me a lot lately. There isn't much in the way of pain, it just feels really weird, and is causing my knee to click funnily at the bottom of the squat. I am taking a hard, spiky ball to it...so hopefully it stops being weird :D

No comments:

Post a Comment