Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Training - 14th, 16th, 20th, 22nd January 2014: Last week of Smolov Jr


14th Jan:

Back Squat: 205x6x6

16th Jan:

Back Squat: 215x7x5

20th Jan:

Back Squat: 230x8x4

22nd Jan:

Back Squat 240x10x3

Hello. So, I sort of pooped out in a bunch of ways here, in failing to update this blog on time as well as messing up the end of the Smolov Jr. Schedule.

I still haven't quite gotten in to the routine of training --> updating as last term yet, I usually end up getting distracted when I get home by my rowdy roommates! Anyway, will try to do better from now on.

Glad to be done Smolov Jr. I picked a conservative max, and I think it was a good idea mainly because I felt like I maintained good form throughout the program. Unfortunately, I ended up going home on the weekend of the 17th. Since I now have a rack at home, this wouldn't have been a problem if I wasn't feeling iffy about my adductors that day. I decided not to squat, postponing the last two days of the program to the next week, and now they are done. Even though I sort of ruined everything :P

No comments:

Post a Comment