Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Weekly Training Video #6:- Dec 2nd 2013



This weeks log is a bit different. 

I've been working at Snatch technique. Specifically, reducing premature arm bend. It is proving to be an incredibly hard to break habit that throws everything else off if I try. 
I guess things have been getting better, but I am still a bit conflicted on whether I should be doing this at all. 

Pulls are going well for this, but Snatching seems to be a different story. This is why I'm doing complexes of Pulls + Snatch to try and ingrain good habits. 
I think a bit of arm bend is acceptable as it allows me to get a better position. I just need to consistent with it, and achieve that amount at heavy weights while being aggressive. 

So, this week I decided to make the video a bit more focused on the less mentioned accessory exercises. I included a few of the important ones I do as well as some tips for anyone who wants to try them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment