Monday, August 9, 2010

August



Well, it appears that the summer is now closer to ending as opposed to longer

August is here. or at least, was here quite a few days ago.

So far, I cannot really describe this summer. I suppose I have been more active than most summers, but I have also been tortured more than most summers.

July was mind-blowingly amazing while retaining a sense of torturous servitude. I was volunteering in Summer camp for 4 weeks straight with little 3-5 year olds. Normally this wouldn't be so bad, but it really does mess with ones schedule, I had to sleep EARLY, like 12:30 in the night early during summer, I mean come on seriously? and then wake up at 8...No wonder every one got taller, except me =[

On top of that, you have to work every thing else you do around summer camp and thats a bother

So why was July AMAZING?!??? well obviously IRON MAIDEN, DREAM THEATER, RUSH AND MEGADETH, my 4 Favorite bands in concerts and T-shirts for memories sake :) yes, those days saved me, they did.

One should have seen me around the kids the day after the concerts :) :) :) =]


So now August is here...

August Agenda:

-Starcraft 2 / doing absolutely nothing
-Finish learning Metropolis on guitar, amongst other musical things
-Buy a bass :)
-Sausagefest/ parties, coolio
-Driving lessons every Saturday :p
-Remove Wisdom teeth
-wait, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
-Ramadan - fasting
-Say bye bye to big brother going to university (finally! :) )
-Listen to tons and tons of music
-Daddy's coming home from...home :p (Pakistan)

but MOST IMPORTANTLY::

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ AUGUST 16TH, THE FINAL FRONTIER!!!!!! \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

[New Iron Maiden album coming out, SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited]
...and yes, they do still make albums, and tour and are crazy awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment