Monday, March 23, 2015

Catalyst OTM Cycle - Week 8



Week 8 was a bit of a bleh week. I'm glad it was a deload week, because I felt so lethargic and more than that, apathetic. Part of the reason is that I was really into the Cricket world cup. I care a little bit less now that Pakistan's been knocked out, but I really wanna play some cricket!

So every day felt like I was just going through the motions.

There's also a lot of accumulated fatigue over the term. Not just physically, but because of work and as always, lack of sleep.

Oh well, will try to be more involved in the coming weeks. The program is now going to begin a bulgarian style cycle, with heavy singles on the Snatch, CJ and squats 3x a week. I'm going to veer off the written path in one major way: The program will have 2 days where CJ's are performed before Snatches. I can appreciate what Greg was doing here, but I think my priority is still on the snatch, so I'll be doing the snatches first.

Adios, and have a good week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment